No! As an evolutionary being, you are allowed to ask these big life questions. Once you meet your basic needs, it is natural to feel the urge to express your authentic talents and full potential.
Unfortunately, it’s easy to find high-profile people saying you should stop searching for your passion, or it’s unrealistic to want fulfillment from your work. While this may be their truth, there’s no need for you to fit yourself into a box that doesn’t feel right for you.
If you feel called towards something by inspiration, curiosity, or insight, following it can lead you closer to the self-actualization and happiness you seek. While you may not pursue your passion or life purpose in your work, no matter which part of your life it involves, I know this: if you make space and time for it to grow, you will thrive.
Check out my video, How to Find Your Passion and Life Purpose in 2021, to learn more.
Coaching is a partnership between you and a coach in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential. Coaching provides structured support and accountability to help you clarify your goals, create practical action plans, and identify and overcome obstacles. Read my blog post about life coaching to learn more.
My coaching technique is a transformative and co-creative process of inquiry and reflection that enables you to navigate issues, pinpoint solutions, and implement positive changes.
As your coach, you can expect me to provide a safe space for you to explore what’s true for you and what you want in life. While talking to your friends and family, they may have opinions about what is best for you. They may not be able to provide the support you need to make effective changes, and that’s where my coaching comes in.
As a Professional Certified Coach and a Whole Person Certified Coach, I utilize a holistic transformative process designed to encompass the depth and breadth of who you are at the core: mentally, emotionally, physically, socially, and spiritually.
My coaching strategy blends practical neuroscience-based tools with mindfulness and visualization techniques. This approach enables my clients to interrupt their limiting thought patterns and gain freedom from the challenging emotions that block their success.
Whole Person Coaching® is a holistic coaching method based on the premise that when you come to know, embrace and express all aspects of your whole self, you are positioned to thrive in any aspect of life. You become rich in resources, grounded in your being, and at peace within. From this embodied understanding of your whole self, you can easily and effectively draw upon your deepest wisdom to overcome any stopping blocks and achieve what matters most to you. From our work together, you will emerge fully self-innovative and well equipped to be highly effective in any aspect of your life, for the rest of your life.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) Global Coaching Client Study found that clients noted greater self-confidence, enhanced relationships, more effective communication skills, better work/life balance, and improved wellness. In fact, 99% of people polled said they were satisfied with the overall coaching experience.
Yes. Within 30 minutes of the start of your Accelerate Strategy Session, if you decide my coaching methods aren’t for you, let me know and we will offer a full refund.
You’ll want to have enough time in between your coaching sessions to follow through on your action plans, but not so much time that you lose traction on your goals. I recommend one week between sessions and no more than two weeks.
There are many differences between coaching and psychotherapy. Therapy focuses on past issues to improve the client’s capacity in the present. On the other hand, coaching focuses on visioning and success in the present to move you into your desired future.
You may benefit from the support of a professionally certified coach if…
- You feel lost or confused about your purpose or your next steps in life.
- You are afraid to try something new (even though it’s something you’re genuinely interested in).
- You feel constant stress, self-doubt, and succumb to the “you shoulds” imposed by family and friends.
- Your happiness and forward momentum are constantly derailed by limiting beliefs, old patterns, and self-sabotage.
- You have a goal or vision but lack the focus, organization, and clarity necessary to form an action plan.
- You want to make changes to your personal or professional life, such as improvements to health and wellness, personal relationships, spirituality, career, time management, or work/life balance.
- You procrastinate or have difficulty completing tasks from start to finish.
- You are facing or currently going through a major life transition.
According to the American Psychological Association (APA), you may want to consider speaking with a licensed therapist or counselor if…
- You feel an overwhelming, prolonged sense of helplessness and sadness.
- Your problems fail to resolve or improve, despite your efforts and help from family and friends.
- You find it difficult to concentrate on work assignments or conduct everyday activities.
- You worry excessively, expect the worst, or remain constantly on edge.
- Your actions, such as drinking too much alcohol, using drugs, or being aggressive, harm yourself or others (1).
1. Source: https://www.apa.org/topics/understanding-psychotherapy
Yes. You may apply the amount paid for the Strategy Session towards the full program pricing.
Please contact me to receive a custom pricing link (full program with the Strategy Session omitted).